1. Relationship between you and Fitkat.
By using our Websites, our Applications, our Products and services, our Web hosting services, our application program Interface (Hereinafter the “Services”) you expressly manifest your agreement to the following Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions. The Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions are binding and form a contract between you and Fitkat Inc, having its Business office located Flat/RM 01, 21/F Prosper Commercial Building, 9 Yin Chong Street Kowloon, Hong Kong. (hereinafter “Fitkat” or “We”).
As a user of Fitkat Services, You, acknowledge and guarantee:
● That You have obtained and read a copy of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions
● To be in possession of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions on a durable media especially, but not limited to, by printing them out; Durable media means any instrument which enables you to store information addressed personally to you in a way accessible for future reference for a period of time adequate for the purposes of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored
● To be of age or authorized to use the Services under the law of your country of residence;
● That you agree with, and do not object with any clause or part of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions;
● That by using all or part of the Services you do not object with any clause or part of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions;
Any objection or contestation to the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions (hereafter the "Conditions") would be interpreted as a refusal to agree to the Conditions. IF YOU WERE TO DISAGREE WITH THOSE TERMS AND CONDITION YOU ARE REQUESTED NOT TO USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2. Modification of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions
It is understood between the parties that Fitkat keeps the right, in any case, to modify all or part of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions, to reflect changes to the law or any applicable regulation, changes to our Services or any event which is deemed sufficient by Fitkat to command such revisions. Any new version of the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions will not apply retroactively but replaces and supersedes the previous Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions. We advise you to frequently consult the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions and to save the latter version on durable media.
3. General provisions
If any provision of Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid or unenforceable part or provision will be deemed as unwritten.
Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
c. Evidence – Electronic communication
Any notification and communication between Fitkat and you can be realized by any electronic means of communication such as emails. You hereby grant us your express consent for sending you by electronic means of communication any notification through your Fitkat Account.
d. Governing law – Dispute resolutio
This Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions and all any action related thereto shall be governed, controlled, interpreted by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Fitkat Services Terms and Conditions to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration rather that in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if you claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.